Dates are as follows:
22nd October 2017
12th November 2017
10th December 2017
14th January 2018
11th February 2018
1. To be run under Pony Club rules for dressage 2017 for PC tests and BD rules for other classes.
2. Entries to be received Monday before competition. Late entries only if places available at £2 extra charge.
3. Rosettes to 6th place and rosette to highest placed PC member in each class. Points will be awarded to 6th place plus 1 extra point for competing. Trophies to winner in class 1, 2, 3 & 4 combined, 5, 6 & 7 combined, 8 & 9 combined, to be awarded at end of Winter League. Combination must attend 3 shows to qualify.
4. Please respect Wallington Hall- NO DOGS, NO MUCK TO BE LEFT ON FIELDS
5. Times- on Friday before competition, please telephone 01485 600294 between 7pm and
6. Neither the Organisers nor the persons acting on behalf accept liability for any loss,
damage, accident, injury or illness to competitors, spectators or any person or property whatsoever. The Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to insure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers and all the Officials and Stewards.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or alter any class. Classes may run in a different order to that stated on schedule.
8. Proceeds to be split evenly between West Norfolk Hunt Pony Club and West Norfolk Riding for the Disabled.